Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Francesco Totti


Francesco Totti proud of the fact that "Roma" did not quit, but According to him, it would be little to chose loyalty over the title.

"I had a career in many ways, but the" Roma "chose to stay" - he told France Football-century.

"I lost a lot of things that I could win. Knew what I was going and it was difficult. Example, I would not have won the Champions League."

"The" Real "Madrid elected, three Champions ligasa and two" Golden Ball "win, I would be such a height as the other one."

"I would have my opportunity, and it's no doubt a lot more, but I do not regret the choice. Was the only thing I regret is that" Roma "with another 2-3 Scudetto can not be won".

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

 

Statistic

www.wsa.ge Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Real Madrid News.